Tnt village
tntvillage.scambioetico.org · Statuto T.N.T.      Aiuto      Cerca      Utenti      Calendario

Per fornire a 100.000 utenti al giorno 990.000 pagine con 60000 releases e' necessario un sostegno: Dona.

Puoi donare anche utilizzando PostePay, Per versare la tua donazione chiedi il numero di carta

Sostieni movimentopirati.org

Rispondi a questa discussioneInizia nuova discussioneAvvia sondaggio

> An American Soldier in World War I, [Eng - PDF] Storia - Ebook [CURA] Ciclo La Guerra degli Italiani
AndyMcMas
  Inviato il: Jun 20 2007, 10:02 PM
Cita questo messaggio

\"100rel\"
\"residente\"
\"tntripper\"

Group Icon

Gruppo: V.I.P.
Utente Nr.: 9381

user posted image<---CLICCAMI

Link alla Presentazione e alle Releases del Progetto

An American Soldier in World War I (Studies in War, Society, and the Militar)
by AndyMcMas

======>Screenshots <======

Evidenzio
user posted image

======> Descrizione <======

George “Brownie” Browne was a twenty-three-year-old civil engineer in Waterbury, Connecticut, when the United States entered the Great War in 1917. He enlisted almost immediately and served in the American Expeditionary Forces until his discharge in 1919. An American Soldier in World War I is an edited collection of more than one hundred letters that Browne wrote to his fiancée, Martha “Marty” Johnson, describing his experiences during World War I as part of the famed 42nd, or Rainbow, Division. From September 1917 until he was wounded in the Meuse-Argonne offensive in late October 1918, Browne served side by side with his comrades in the 117th Engineering Regiment. He participated in several defensive actions and in offensives on the Marne, at Saint-Mihiel, and in the Meuse-Argonne.
This extraordinary collection of Brownie’s letters reveals the day-to-day life of an American soldier in the European theater. The difficulties of training, transportation to France, dangers of combat, and the ultimate strain on George and Marty’s relationship are all captured in these pages. David L. Snead weaves the Browne correspondence into a wider narrative about combat, hope, and service among the American troops. By providing a description of the experiences of an average American soldier serving in the American Expeditionary Forces in France, this study makes a valuable contribution to the history and historiography of American participation in World War I.
David L. Snead is an associate professor of history at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is the author of The Gaither Committee, Eisenhower, and the Cold War.

======> Dati tecnici <======

Author: George Browne

URL: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect...IN%2F0803213514

ISBN: 0803213514

Publisher: University of Nebraska Press

Book Binding: Hardcover

Price: $29.95

Average Customer Review: N/A

Category:
    Biography / Autobiography
    Campaigns
    Correspondence
    France
    General
    History
    History / Military / World War I
    Military
    Military - World War I
    Military engineers
    Personal Memoirs
    Personal narratives, American
    United States
    World history: First World War
    World War, 1914-1918
Edition: 1st edition (June 1, 2006)
Language: English

Format: PDF

Pages: 202 pages

Size: 2.36 MB

user posted image is required to view PDF files.

======> Note <======

Orari di seed: 24 / 7

Banda:30 kBps

user posted image

Messaggio modificato da Antone il Aug 6 2007, 10:48 AM

> File Allegato
File Allegato   An American Soldier in World War I.torrent
Completati: 157
Dimensione: 2 mb
Leechers: 0
seeders: 0
data ultimo seed: 2008-02-09 22:59:27
info_hash: 3a5d86d6aac0e479c8fa5919ff988b65ccf1d436
Tracker: http://tntvillage.org:2710/announce
Magnet: magnet link
Mostrami i peers di questa rel
Mostrami i dati del torrent

Nella vita, come nell'arte, è difficile dire qualche cosa che sia altrettanto efficace del silenzio.
Messaggio Privato
xikir86
Inviato il: Jun 20 2007, 10:14 PM
Cita questo messaggio

Group Icon

Gruppo: Contribuenti
Utente Nr.: 23697

sembra interessante, grazie

Quando un uomo col crocifisso incontra un uomo con la pistola, l'uomo col crocifisso è un uomo morto.
Messaggio PrivatoSito Web dell
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 0 (0 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Opzioni Discussione Rispondi a questa discussioneInizia nuova discussioneAvvia sondaggio

Scambio etico - ethic share
 Debian powered site  Nginx powered site  Php 5 powered site  MariaDB powered site  xml rss2.0 compliant  no software patents  no software patents